Junior International Media Buyer – Brand Marketing
Brand Marketing - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior International Media Buyer - Brand Marketing
trivago is on the lookout for an analytical thinker to join our international Brand Marketing team. If you want the chance to make sure that our international TV campaigns reach their full potential, apply today.
What you'll do:
- Plan brand marketing campaigns and analyse trivago’s TV campaign performance.
- Carry out data-driven optimizations to the campaign planning and media buying.
- Dive deep into our analytics to gain a better understanding of the markets we are operating in.
- Negotiate with our partners, media agencies, etc.
What you'll need:
- A bachelor's degree in Maths, Statistics, Ecommerce, Marketing or a media-related field.
- Some experience in any of the above fields of study.
- An analytical mind and an excellent ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Super Excel skills.
- An interest in TV, media and advertising and an eagerness to learn more about the industry.
- A start-up attitude and the courage to risk failure in order to achieve success.
- Self-confidence and a character that will allow us to trust you to make sound strategic decisions.
- A keen eye for detail.
- To be a sociable and open-minded person who enjoys working in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
Application info:Instead of writing a letter of motivation, we would like to ask you to answer the following questions and upload them as a pdf file with your CV. Please answer all questions in English and make sure to stick to the provided word limit.
1. Why do you think you're a perfect match for trivago? (max. 100 words)
2. What excites you about this job? (max. 150 words)
3. Tell me about something you have learned from a mistake. Please be specific! (max. 100 words)
4. Describe an environment/situation where you had to adapt to changes. How did you handle it? What was the most difficult/enjoyable part? (max. 150 words)
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.